How fearful is cancer? Can cancer be cured? Let us have a look.
Breast cancer develops in the tissues of the breast. Breast Cancer can be found both in women and men though mostly it occurs in women.
Generally Known Causes of Breast Cancer in Women
- Women above age of 40
- Family history of breast cancer
- Family history of ovarian cancer
- Family history of uterine cancer
- Infertile women
- Women who are smokers
- Women with history of radiation over chest
- Women who are addicted to alcohol
- Women with highly irregular menstrual cycle
Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
Signs and symptoms of the breast cancer are the following
- Lump/s in the breast which can be felt different from the surrounding tissues
- Discharge from nipples, especially bloody discharges
- Changes in shape and size of the breast
- Changes like dimples in the skin over the breast
- Scaling or peeling of the skin over the breast
- Pitting or redness of the skin over the breast
- Retraction of nipples
Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
Manual Examination, Mammography, Ultrasound Scan. CT scan, MRI Scan, PET scan, Excisional Biopsy, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment to Breast Cancer
Homeopathy is the best and safest natural medicine. All our patients get the unique opportunity to be treated by our chief physician whose patient specific analysis of the situation and interpretations are unique and greatly beneficial to the patient and the entire family members.
St. George Holistic Health Care Centre one of the best Homeopathy Cancer Treatment Center, provides Homeopathic Treatment for Breast Cancer In Bangalore.
Visit us: www.doctorcancer.org
Mail us: email@example.com